Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Jumping into Fall

                       I feel like fall may be the universal season of the best style (of course thats why i said 'i feel'). So enough with my blabbering, I will go ahead and hop into my post and share some photos :) So lets get right into it!


So what I'm wearing here is a beautiful  knitted scarf, jean overalls, brown long sleeve shirt, and flip flops.


This would be a early-fall outfit, but right now in the South its not too chilly so I can pull this outfit off.

here is a close up of the scarf, which is brand new and I adore it.

I have never wear winged eyeliner, and I actually turned out quite impressed. Im going to go back to my usual routine though(which is very simple).


So i am wearing a sock bun here, and its one of my go-to hairstyle when my hair is dirty or i don't feel like fixing it. Its a super great look, especially for curly hair like mine :)))

Scarf: O'neals Boutique 
overalls: Mossimo supply company
T-shirt: Red Camel
flip-flops: Lauren Conrad

P.S. These overalls were not naturally rolled up, i only did it so that it would add a bit more of a style.

QOTD: Do you like overalls? Have you worn overalls this fall yet?

1 comment:

  1. Grace, this outfit is SO CUTE on you!! Your hair, scarf, overalls...ahh!! Perfect fall outfit! :) I like these photos as well! Neat ideas! :) Since I don't wear pants, I can't say weather I like overalls or not! But, you DEF. look adorable in them!! So glad you are going to be blogging more! I look forward to more posts! ♥ Tashia

    ReplyDelete